NARA USEFUL DMR INFORMATION
DMR Code Plugs are a quick way to program your radio with the proper structure for the NARA W4FMX DMR Repeater. These plugs have been developed for specific radios. The following steps should be used as a guideline for successful code plug installation.
1. Locate and download the manufacturer's specific programming software for your radio.
2. Connect your radio and download (Read From Radio) the current contents of your radio program and save it to your computer.
3. Locate the Code Plug on this page for your model of radio and download to your computer.
4. Open the Code Plug in your radio's programming application
5. GO TO THE GENERAL SETTINGS AND ENTER YOUR PERSONAL DMR ID.
6. Upload (Write to Radio) the code plug to your radio.
7 Save the personalized code plug you just uploaded to your computer and give it a unique name for reference. HAVE FUN!
DMR CODE PLUGS 03/14/2017
Tyt MD-380 Simple Code Plug Link
Tyt MD-380 Full Code Plug Link
Tyt MD-390 Simple Code Plug Link
Tyt MD-390 Full Code Plug Link
Hytera PD-682 Simple Code Plug Link
Hytera PD-682 Full Code Plug Link
Hytera PD-782 Simple Code Plug Link
Hytera PD-782 Full Code Plug Link
Connect Systems Radios
View Steve Smith's presentation on DMR that was presented to the Huntsville Amateur Radio Club